MPN: HE32936A170A0AP, Brand: ADP, Series: HE, Refrigerant: R-410A & R-22, Material: Copper Slab, Tonnage: 3, CFM: 1200, Coil Type: A-Coil, Product Type: Evaporator, Cabinet Depth: Uncased, Case: Uncased, TXV access port: TXV access port, Width: 17", Height: 15", Depth: 19.5", Port Orientation: Right
• High efficiency lanced fin design
• “No-hassle” 5 year warranty.
• R-22, R-410A, AC & Heat Pump compatible.
• All coils have durable packaging with bar coded labels on the box.
• Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
• Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
• Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
• Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
• UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
• Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
• Patented HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
• Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
• Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
• Cased coil cabinets are fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
• Optional painted or embossed galvanized steel cabinets.
• Short cabinet with easy access.
• Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
• Enhanced refrigerant pipe grommets: secure, tight, and easy to install.
• Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV.
• Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:
1.) Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating
2.) Bulb clamped standard factory installed • All multi-position coils are upflow, downflow, and left or right airflow capable.
• Cabinet insulation hold down tabs for easy drain pan removal.
• Interlocking doors reduce air leakage and allow for easy access.
• Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
• All multi-position coils are field convertible from horizontal right-to-left airflow and horizontal left-to-right airflow.
• Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4" ODF (A-Coil 18-36 size models) or 7/8" ODF (A-Coil 42-60 size models)
• Suction line refrigerant connections are 1.125" on slab numbers E43, E46, E56, and E65 for size 42 models and higher.
• Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
• All A-Coils are upflow or downflow capable.
WARNING—Face velocity above 350 ft/min. is not recommended for downflow