The best indoor comfort system is the kind you don’t have to think or worry about. It comes on the moment you need it and then runs quietly and efficiently year after year. Goodman air handlers and coils have features designed to provide outstanding performance. We use advanced techniques and materials so you know the cozy, even temperature you feel in every corner of your home is an energy-efficient trend you’ll love for many years.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21"" depth for easier attic access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed to provide refreshingly affordable and energyefficient indoor comfort solutions using advanced technology. But the company ultimately adheres to some old-fashioned values, too. Goodman believes in the integrity of the American worker. That’s why Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States.