You wouldn't throw away half your paycheck, so why do you still rely on an outdated gas furnace that wastes so much of the money you spend to buy gas? Stop wasting and start living with the Goodman GMEC96 Series Two-Stage Gas Furnace that converts up to 96% of your energy dollar into luxuriant heat. Built to the highest standard, the GMEC96 features excellent components, flexible installation, and three top product warranties.
Lower your monthly costs with a GMEC96 high efficiency furnace from Goodman! Goodman products are made in the US, and Goodman has been a trusted name in the HVAC industry for decades making it a sure choice. Combine high-efficiency with gas to raise the chances of lowering your monthly bill. 96 cents out of every dollar you spend on heating with this furnace will go directly to keeping your home warm and comfortable. As an added bonus, the high-efficiency elements of this furnace help reduce your carbon footprint making you a good global citizen.
The 96% AFUE Multi Speed 2 Stage ECM Goodman Gas Furnace - Upflow/Horizontal - is designed to keep you comfortable no matter what the weather may be. You will experience a balanced temperate and enhanced air quality in your home with this furnace.
Goodman didn't leave a stone unturned when designing the GMEC96. It comes with a variety of features including the capability to be used with the ComfortNet Control System, an innovative thermostat that tracks and sets your home's temperature with the touch of a digital screen. It also comes with top quality parts including a motor, blower and ignition that run so quietly you will not notice your furnace is running.
This product features a Goodman limited parts warranty. To get the most of this warranty, register your furnace online and ensure your investment is protected for additional years to come.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel sloped secondary heat exchanger
- Silicon Nitride igniter
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Two-Stage gas valve
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor with continuous fan speed
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J
- Fault code LED Output
- AHRI Certified - ETL Listed
- Energy Star
- Two-stage gas valve
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- High reliability and quality
- Faster condensate water drainage and no unit water leakage
- Durable and long igniter life
- Provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Quiet and Economical heating
- Energy Efficient and quiet circulation
- Lower NOx emission
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Easy Connection for EAC and Humidifier