The best heat pump is the kind you don’t have to think or worry about. It comes on the moment you need it and then runs quietly and efficiently all year long as needed. The Goodman GSZ14 is loaded with features designed to provide outstanding performance for years to come. Goodman uses advanced techniques and materials so you know the cozy, even temperature you feel in every corner of your home is an energy efficient trend that’s designed to stay for many years.
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- SmartShift® technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Contactor with lug connection
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- AHRI Certified-ETL Listed
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter's residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating.
- When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15 feet of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.