Committed to high performance units, the Lifebreath 267 MAX is designed for mid to large sized homes requiring ultra-efficient ventilation in a compact size.
• Excellent low temperature performance.
• Controller with 5-speed, 4-mode operation, included.
• ECM Motor. Provides higher output and very low power consumption.
• Digital Wall Control (DXPL02). For easy programmability.
• Double Aluminum HEX Core for maximum heat recovery and energy efficiency.
• Compatible with wireless timer (DET02).
• Energy Star: This product earned the ENERGY STAR® by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA.
Warranty: Units carry a lifetime warranty on the HRV core and a 5 year replacement parts warranty.
Motors and Blowers - Two independent motorized impellers Core - The crossflow heat exchanger balances efficiency, compact size and excellent cold temperature performance. With Lifebreath's recirculation defrost strategy the sensible heat recovery efficiency (SRE) at -25C (defrosting) can be within a few percent of the 0C SRE (no defrost) delivering significant energy savings. Each core is tested to ensure low leakage.