Navien ComfortFlow® was the first system to incorporate a built-in insulated buffer tank and recirculation pump. The buffer tank eliminates the “cold water sandwich” effect and issues of minimum flow rates commonly found in other tankless water heaters. The recirculation pump saves on water bills by reducing the time to get hot water. When activated, the optional ComfortFlow mode results in additional energy usage.
- ½ gas pipe capable up to 24'
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2" venting up to 60'
- Cascading capable
- Cuts installation time in half - Thanks to using ½" gas pipe (subject to local code) and 2" PVC venting, you can install a Navien tankless water heater in about half the time as competitive tankless heaters.
- Fewer callbacks, longer life, faster heating - Navien was first to offer dual stainless steel heat exchangers, rather than copper, which extends the life of the unit by resisting corrosion.
- Energy Star highest rated gas water heater- The NPE is the most energy efficient* tankless water heater in the industry. Our condensing technology delivers performance up to 0.97 UEF.